Select a current product or service with which you are familiar. This product will be used to pitch a new integrated marketing communication and marketing mix to a client who is the marketer or producer of the product.
Review the current marketing mix including the communication channels used.
Create a 12-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes that will act as the script of a presentation. Include the following in the presentation:
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing marketing mix (elements of the 4 Ps).
• Recommend a new marketing mix strategy based on any weakness(es) you discovered.
• Examine the company’s current positioning strategy.
• Determine whether or not to change that strategy.
• Identify any considerations to be used when building or maintaining the brand or customer loyalty.
• Evaluate the target audience’s use of and belief in the distribution channels and/or communication channels used.
Create a storyboard, print ad, or a radio or video commercial for the product featuring your new marketing mix. Video or audio options should be 30-60 seconds and storyboards 5-8 slides.
Use an app or program such as Movenote®, Knovio®, Presentme®, or another video recording application if selecting the video option. Storyboards can be created using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.