ABC Organization has noticed an increase in patients who have acquired infections while receiving care and service. In fact, there seems to be so many types of infections that the organization does not know where to start. With your guidance, the organization will be able to identify infections and the number of infections per category throughout the facility to determine the vital few and focus their efforts on the few areas that will bring about the greatest return on investment of time and effort. The organization needs to identify which infections affect the most patients. Which tools would you use to make this decision?
Identify three nursing leaders you would like to interview for this paper. The nursing leaders may have a variety of leadership styles, but they must all currently hold positions of leadership.Write a paper (1,100 words) that describes the results of the interviews and addresses the following:
1. Ask the leaders what they believe is their preferred leadership style and ask them to describe how that style has helped them achieve success.
2. Explain why you chose each individual leader.
3. Identify, compare, and contrast their styles and note any examples of servant or transformational leadership.
4. Identify missed opportunities or questions you wish you had asked during the interviews.
1. This is a PowerPoint presentation2. Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the nine (9) AACN Essentials are applicable to Family nurse practitioner.3. Identify three ways that a Family Nurse Practitioner would use the AACN Essentials skills in nursing practice.4. Provide empirical evidence to support three (3) ways a masters-prepared nurse would use the AACN Essentials in practice. A minimum of two (2) current scholarly articles no older than 5 years old are required in this section of the presentation.5. Concluding statements summarize content.6. 15-slide presentation with speaker notes in APA format, not counting title and reference slides.