1. Determine the most commonly used population and individual measures used in providing healthcare today. Examine the primary impact that these measures exert on the choices that consumers make in order to address their own healthcare needs. Justify your response.
2.compare the magnitude of healthcare costs in the United States to that of other developed countries. Analyze at least three (3) differences that you believe exist between the decisions that U.S. consumers and the consumers in other developed countries make regarding healthcare. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. compare the primary individual factors that influence demand, and explain the significant ways in which each affects the demand curve. Provide at least one (1) example of these factors to support your rationale.
4. Imagine a situation where consumers have incomplete information about their health status and about the productivity of medical care. Examine the roles of the principal and the agent in helping consumers to determine the demand for medical care in the described situation. Provide at least one (1) detailed example of such roles in action to support your response.
5. compare the healthcare-based factors in the issues that you reviewed that, in your opinion, cause the cost curve of healthcare to shift. Provide at least one (1) example showing the manner in which the cost curve shifts in your response.
6. Suggest at least three (3) attributes that cause the supply curve in healthcare to fluctuate. Provide specific examples of each of the suggested attributes to support your response.
A clear definition for the various roles of CNM, CNP, CNS, and CRNA has been convoluted by various state definitions that confuse the roles and often obscure their intended meaning. Such state definitions reveal further confusion with regard to role separation, competency, emphasis, approach, and variation. This misunderstanding extends to nurse educators, providers, reimbursement, and even the public. The lack of clarity regarding initial role preparation versus current certification serves to further frustrate accreditors, consumers, and employers alike. Discussion question: How does your state define the role and scope of the CNP? Provide a correctly formatted citation for your reference resource. dq 3