Develop a proposal for a specific program for older adults and/or their families. Assume that your budget is flexible but consider real world limitations to implementing the program.
What is your theoretical and research informed rationale for the program you propose?
Who will be targeted to participate?
Who will staff the program?
What will their qualifications be?
What pre-service and in-service training will they receive?
What obstacles do you anticipate encountering with the development and implementation of the program?
How will you determine the effectiveness of the program?
How will you market the program (advertising, a logo, the name of the program, etc.)?
How will you meet the needs of diverse constituents served by the program?
This must be an original proposal and may not duplicate one prepared for another course. To make sure you cover every important topic.
I suggest you organize your paper with the following subheadings:
Goals of the Program
Factors to consider (market considerations, laws and regulations, financing)
To what extent will your program promote aging in place?
Provide new services?
Target different populations?
Integrate services with other agencies or programs
How will you finance your program?
Who benefits from the program
Who will perform the tasks, and what do tasks entail?
Additional information to include
Research literature and other sources:
Retrieve and read at least 10 recent peer-reviewed journal articles, government websites (not more than 3 websites) and/or book chapters on your topic.
Sources should be from 2006 to present.
Recommended databases include: PsycInfo, CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health Literature), AgeLine, Social Work Abstracts.
Final Project should be 10-15 double spaced pages, not including the title or reference page. Include page numbers. Written assignments may include exhibits or other attachments, but these will not be considered part of the page requirements. Typesetting 12pt Arial
Editing and proofreading the written text is an essential phase in the task regarding the term paper
The journalist has two of good use tools in their toolbox: modifying and proofreading. Due to their allow you to can enhance almost any text, fix all of the shortcomings on it, and turn an article that is weak a strong one and "catchy". Today we'll talk about these miracle instruments.
But first, why don't we define the terms:
Proofreading is reading the written text to gauge its quality also to find mistakes.
Many people genuinely believe that modifying and proofreading should really be different phases of work. However in truth it is difficult to attract a clear line between them. You can't edit the written text without reading it, and you also cannot read it without modifying it. Then he has if the author just mechanically controls his work a chance to have the production of "overdried" and unreadable product.
What do we correct when you look at the text through the proofreading?
Exactly What should we look closely at throughout the proofreading, and exactly what errors can we correct?
1. Construction. First, why don't we go through the sections and paragraphs of the course work. Do they cover the topic in the volume that is required? Will the Reader have any relevant questions that want become answered? And, finally, have not we written such a thing that is superfluous, that your reader is absolutely not thinking about? Nevertheless, in the event that plan regarding the article had been very carefully thought Out, then the author ought not to have any dilemmas.
2. real mistakes. Let us always check: have we not cheated on the most popular audience unintentionally? And for this, why don't we make clear the facts, the numbers plus the writing of terms.
3. Logical inconsistencies. We glance at the effect and cause relationship. Any kind of inconsistencies or links that are missing our proof? For example, we published: "Our business has been operating since 2001, therefore we only create high-quality products". However the first doesn't proceed with the second. In order to make this argument work, you'll want to include something concerning the experience that's been accumulated during this period.
4. Convincing. It really is particularly very important to advertising and analytical texts. We will estimate exactly how much our words convince your reader. Does he need extra evidence? If yes, they have to be found and added.
5. liquid and speech redundancy. To really make the text very easy to read, we eliminate from this unneeded repetitions and words that don't carry semantic load. It is sometimes simple to use unique online services to look for tautologies, as an example, "Fresh look".
6. Rhythm and syntax. This can be another chance to enhance the perception regarding the text. If in certain stick it is difficult to read through, then chances are you require to simplify complex grammatical constructions or break long sentences into short ones. At the exact same time, we stick to the rhythm. If it's too monotonous or unnatural, it is crucial to restructure the sentences.
7. Use and coordination. Do we have right instances and verb tenses every-where? Are we utilizing the right words, and certainly will we find an even more accurate variation? For instance, perhaps not "foreign car", but "BMW". Not "windows", but "triple-glazed windows".
8. Errors and typos. All things are clear: simply make our text more literate. In this we could help different programs.
Three maxims of proofreading this course work text
To learn the writing effortlessly, abide by three maxims:
1. Rest from the writing. Do after each and every way of the content at the very least a brief break. It really is perfect - read all of it the day that is next. However, if this isn't feasible, then digress through the text for at the least quarter-hour. Otherwise, your eyes will "lather", and you may stop observing even obvious errors.
2. replace the rate of reading. This can help to pay attention to various sides of the text. As an example, reading at a fast rate, we spend more awareness of the meaning and rhythm. The normal speed assists us to higher see stylistic flaws, and slow - mistakes and typos.
3. read out. Maybe Not in a whisper, but out loud sufficient reason for an phrase just like a expert announcer. Therefore the text is way better identified, because we also hear it.
Reading aloud helps to fully appreciate the readability and rhythm. For instance, when we didn't have enough breathing somewhere or we're able to maybe not pronounce a phrase, then your text in this spot needs to be modified.
And lastly. To allow the content in order to become qualitative, it's not adequate to look at it as soon as. Experienced writers are able to read and edit their work again and again until the result satisfies them entirely.
In the event that text is browse easily and also the attention no further "does perhaps not cling", then it is time to stop and send the work to the customer.