How would you handle a conflict with a co-worker?/What is your philosophy of nursing? What nurse theorist is your philosophy based upon? How does this theory speak to you?/ What type of supervisor do you work best with, and why/If you could design your ideal job, what would it be?/ What resources will you need in order to perform your job competently?
the case study these things to be involved writer has to answer following 5 questions and first 2 question has to has 2 different references and rest of three question needs one reference ;
Identify what information is being requested
Provide an example of an acceptable response and an example of a poor response
Why do you think this question is being asked?
Compare and contrast your two responses.
Identify what your reactions would be if you were conducting the interview.
1. How would you handle a conflict with a co-worker?
2.What is your philosophy of nursing? What nurse theorist is your philosophy based upon? How does this theory speak to you?
3. What type of supervisor do you work best with, and why
4.If you could design your ideal job, what would it be?
5. What resources will you need in order to perform your job competently?
• How did this experience challenge your assumptions and stereotypes?
• Why do you do service? For self-interest or altruism?
• Describe how teamwork and collaboration played a part in providing a service for the community?
• How does evidenced-based practice relate to community health.
• Describe the importance of health promotion and health teaching in the community setting.
Course Objective: The following course objectives will be fulfilled by participating in this service learning project:
• Identify methods of personal responsibility and accountability in the nursing profession (Professional Identity).
• Communicate effectively with students, faculty, patients, and staff in all aspects of course learning activities and assignments (Teamwork and Collaboration).
• Explain the concepts of evidenced-based practice, in managing the care of one patient with a commonly occurring alteration in health, in collaboration with the healthcare team (Evidenced-Based Practice).
• Develop a basic teaching plan for an assigned patient using appropriate teaching methods. (Health Teaching & Health Promotion)
2. Select reflection questions to adequately address the service learning project.
3. Personal reflection:
• Describe the importance of this project.
• What did you learn during this service learning project?
4. What is your civic responsibility to the community?
5. How did participation in this event play a role in developing your professional identity?
SLO: Professional Identity