Advanced Nursing and theology/ Adolescent Faith paper
Adolescent Faith Paper
1. Read the Manuscript: Adolescent Faith Development: Through a Nurses Lens (Haley, 2013). See attached
2. Write a 2-3 paragraph critique of the article. Max 4 pages excluding cover and reference pages
3. Discuss 1 concept learned from the article.
4. Describe one idea of your own about HOW you will apply faith development/assessment with an adolescent patient you serve as a nurse practitioner student in your clinical practicum.
This section must include in quotations 2-3 specific questions you will ask to open a conversation about faith/spirituality.
5. Describe a clinical counter in which you discussed faith/spirituality with an adolescent patient. This section should include the adolescents response to your specific questions.
6. Conclude your paper with a reflection/description of your evaluation of this experience with your adolescent patient
Why are you motivated to study nursing or medicine?
Submit a 600 to 1,000 word essay explaining what you hope to accomplish during your career in the medical field. Recommended topics include:
Why are you motivated to study nursing or medicine? Talk about an experience that drives you to pursue a health care career.
What do you think is the biggest challenge facing nursing and health students today?
Talk about a personal achievement that shows your commitment to nursing or health care.
Describe a circumstance, obstacle, or conflict in your life and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. What did this teach you and how will that knowledge support your success in the nursing program at LWTech?