Assume your team decides to invest in the business. Prepare a variable costing income statement in Excel using monthly projections for revenue and expenses. Include a list of assumptions used to support the numbers incorporated with the income statement. Calculate the break-even point in dollars and number of members. Calculate the margin of safety. Incorporate the results of your analysis with the paper.
What are the key dynamics that have driven the development of these patterns and trends?
Topic: There are particular trends and patterns in East Asian international relations that have developed over time since the end of World War II: the Cold War structure, the flying geese pattern of regional economic development, the drive for multilateral institutions for regional security, the way culture, identity, religion and ideology shape EAIR, competing models and visions of regional institutions for economic cooperation and integration; great power politics that affects regional strategic relations; intensifying challenges from nontraditional security issues, great impact of national politics and policy on international developments, and the changing roles and position of East Asia in the international system. What are the key dynamics that have driven the development of these patterns and trends? What is the impact of these patterns and trends on the subsequent development of East Asian international relations? How do we see the role of regional structures, institutions, and the interests and identities of countries involved in the shaping of these patterns and trends?
Health Human Resources Management
Health Human Resources Management. Seven questions to be answered each question page long in total seven pages plus references.
1. Is it possible for a health care organization to demonstrate high performance if its employees are not high performing? Explain.
2. Describe the process of professionalization. What is the difference between a profession and an occupation?
3. What conditions would have to be met before you could bring suit against an employer who has discriminated against you because of your gender?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using autonomous or self-managing work teams? What is needed to make this form of work design effective?
5. Some hospitals are moving to a 3-day, 36-hour work schedule. What are the adverse aspects of working this schedule from both individual and organizational perspectives? Please provide evidence to support your explanation.
6. Many health care organizations pursuing magnet status for their nursing staff do so in the hope of becoming employers-of-choice in their local labour market. Is it possible to be a magnet hospital and still experience high levels of employee turnover? Please explain.
7. In what ways does a learning organization differ from a traditional organization? How can traditional organizations become true learning organizations?