Investigate RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals – a non-profit organisation). Complete essay to an A standard by providing a thorough description of the business situation using a comprehensive range of examples and a discerning analysis of business information and management strategies; accurate interpretation of a comprehensive range of trends and relationships in society
1. Overview Paragraph – Analyse the trends in society that have formed a need for this organisation. Insert data on the problems in society.
2. Strategic Direction – Define what the organisation wants to achieve; list their mission, value, goals or vision.
3. Target Market – Who is the target market? Who is the organisation targeting in the services they provide?
4. Marketing Strategies – provide a range of marketing strategies that the organisation is currently utilising to market their service
5. Marketing Analysis – analyse the effectiveness of the marketing strategies in reaching the target market
6. Operation Strategies – provide a range of operation examples that the organisation is currently providing; what is the organisation currently doing
7. Operation Analysis – analyse the effectiveness of the operations in reaching the target market
8. How can the organisation grow in the future – provide recommendation with justification about ways for the company to grow in the future
Write an essay of 250-350 words on: -What is the role of the environment in development of congenital disorders? -Describe the Human Genome Project, and its implications for nursing. -Describe a teaching strategy to explain DNA replication and protein synthesis -You have been asked to counsel a family in which the father has Neurofibromatosis. Explain why autosomal dominant disease penetrance can vary from one family to another.