I said I wasnt going to use this service but Hurricane Harvey is making it hard for me to get back on track in school. Visuals No SpeakernotesPictures…5 POWERPOINT SLIDES THATS ITTitle PageReferences No references for picturesNO MORE THAN 2 GRAPHS AND MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE PICTURES NO SPEAKERNOTES POWERPOINT SHOULD EXPLAIN THE PROCESS PERFECTLY LITTLE WORDS ON SLIDES TO EXPLAIN Create a visual depiction to explain the process of how ideas become regulations and rules and how rules and regulations become policy and laws on the local, state, and national levels for the nursing home industry. Research the path of how local, state, and national rules, regulations and laws are created and include the knowledge you find from this research into the visual depiction you create. The depiction should be concise and easy to understand.
Discuss the role of the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in high risk, low income areas, hospitals. Doctor of Philosophy nurses (PhD) are guided towards research that set the foundation for care delivery, etc. Think about the DNP role as a clinician for best health care outcomes.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
This is a major section of your paper and should include a synthesis of your findings from your articles and readings.
Generally, the purpose of a literature review is to analyze critically a segment of a published body of knowledge through summary, classification, and comparison of prior research studies, reviews of literature, and theoretical articles. You do not need to go into detail of each study in each article. Please summarize results and why they are important to your chosen topic.
CIVIL RIGHTS AND HEALTH CARE
Identify information related to health policy relation to diversity, economics and ethics. In this essay, you will present information related to current health care reform and civil rights.
Topics to include:
!!!! ALL THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED WITHIN THE ESSAY !!!!
1. What are the health care policies related to access, equity, quality, and cost?
2. If you do not feel there are current health care policies related to access, equity, quality and cost, why not?
3. What does health care reform mean to the uninsured, and underinsured?
4. What is the implication of limited access to vulnerable populations?
5. What can nursing do to help increase awareness of civil rights in health care?
• Discuss the implications of health care policy on issues related to access, equity, quality, and cost.
• Examine the impact of limited access to care by the uninsured, underinsured, and vulnerable populations.
• All paragraphs are required to be a minimum of at least 4 sentences.
• Must include an introduction that adequately presents the topic of the paper with mention of what will be discussed
• A conclusion that restates the papers purpose.
• All references must be from within the past 5 years.
Practicum Journal Entry week 1
As a future advanced practice nurse, it is important that you are able to connect your classroom experience to your Practicum Experience. By applying the concepts you study in the classroom to clinical settings, you enhance your professional competency. Each week you complete an Assignment such as Journal Entries or SOAP Notes that prompts you to reflect on your Practicum Experiences and relate them to the material presented in the classroom. This week you begin documenting your Practicum Experiences in your Practicum Journal.
To prepare for this courses Practicum Experience, address the following in your Practicum Journal: This is a Womens Health Course
· Select and explain a nursing theory or feminist perspective to guide your clinical practice.
· Develop goals and objectives for the Practicum Experience in this course. When developing your goals and objectives, be sure to keep womens health guidelines and best practices in mind.
· Create a timeline of practicum activities based on your practicum requirements.